Directions to City Hall
City Hall is conveniently located at 450 110th Ave. NE (Northeast Fourth Street and 110th Avenue Northeast) in downtown Bellevue, near the Bellevue Transit Center, a block west of Interstate 405. Map Detail Google Maps
Click on map to see full size.
- If you are walking, the pedestrian entrance (plaza) is located on 110th Avenue. When you enter the building, you will be on the second floor.
- If you are busing, get off at the Bellevue Transit Center on Northeast Sixth Street between 108th and 110th avenues Northeast. Walk east to 110th Avenue Northeast, cross and use the pedestrian entrance.
- If you are bicycling, bike racks can be found in the visitor parking garage accessible from 110th Avenue Northeast (covered), and also right beside the plaza pedestrian entrance (uncovered).
- If you are driving, the visitor parking entrance is located on 110th Avenue. After you park and enter the building, you will be on the first floor.
- The Oversize vehicle parking entrance is on Northeast Sixth Street.
- Parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis, and is free to those doing business with the city or attending meetings at City Hall.
- Additional information and assistance is available from staff at Service First, located on the first floor, when visiting City Hall during business hours.
- The Council Chamber and other meeting rooms are located on the first floor.
- Choose Your Way Bellevue provides guidance on all kinds of ways to get around Bellevue.
The most convenient off-ramp from I-405 is at Northeast Fourth Street (Exit 13A).
- From Seattle via Hwy 520: Take State Route 520 east over the Evergreen Point Bridge to I-405 south. Go south on I-405 and take Exit 13A west (Northeast Fourth Street westbound). Go one block and make a right turn on 110th Avenue Northeast. Proceed to the City Hall visitor parking entrance on the right.
- From Seattle via I-90: Take I-90 east over Lake Washington. Merge north onto I-405 (exit 10). Take Exit 13A west (Northeast Fourth Street westbound). Turn right on 110th Avenue Northeast. Proceed to the City Hall visitor parking entrance on the right.