Bellevue Marina at Meydenbauer Bay
Receive email or text notification when waitlists or other marina information is updated
Piers 1 and 2: 2 - 99th Ave. NE
Pier 3: 100 - 100th Ave. SE
Construction begins soon!
After years of planning, we expect to begin construction the week of May 1. Meydenbauer Beach Park will be closed throughout the project, which is expected to be completed in the fall of 2018. During construction, parking will be limited at the City of Bellevue Marina at Meydenbauer Bay. Changes to access and use include:
- During construction, the entrance to the City of Bellevue Marina from 99th Avenue will be closed.
- Tenants of the marina can access parking off of 100th Avenue NE.
- Marina parking, located on the east end of the parking lot between Piers 2 and 3, will be available for marina tenants only, with a designated load/unload area.
- Access on 99th Avenue NE will be restricted to tenants (and their approved guests) of Whaler's Cove.
Bellevue Park Rangers will monitor the parking lot.
During the peak of boating season and holiday weekends such as the Fourth of July and Seafair, parking will be a challenge. We advise marina tenants to pack their patience and consider alternative forms of transportation such as carpooling.
Visitor Moorage will be open for use after completion of the sewer project in early May.
One of the first activities that you can expect to see is the demolition of the two homes on 99th Avenue NE.
Thank you in advance for your patience and cooperation during construction.
The Bellevue Marina lies between the foot of 99th Avenue Northeast and 100th Avenue Southeast on the south side of downtown Bellevue. Depending upon the pier, the marina may be accessed from either street. From Interstate 405, take the NE 8th Street exit west. Turn left on Bellevue Way Southeast. Turn right on Main Street and proceed until reaching either the 100th Avenue Southeast or 99th Avenue Northeast intersections (Please note that Main Street turns into Lake Washington Boulevard Northeast at the 100th Avenue Southeast intersection.)
Three piers, offering both covered and uncovered moorage.
- Pier 1 is a fixed wooden pier that offers uncovered moorage between 35 and 69 feet long.
- Pier 2 is a floating concrete pier that contains mostly covered moorage ranging between 30 and 42 feet.
- Pier 3 is also a fixed wooden pier which offers both covered and uncovered moorage, ranging in size from 20 to 50 feet.
Marina services include water and appropriate electrical services to each slip, public restrooms, security gates at pier entrances, used motor oil disposal area, naturally protected moorage and easy access to downtown Bellevue. A marina caretaker is also on site to assist tenants and provide security.
Visitor Moorage - Visitor moorage is conveniently located between Pier 2 and Pier 3 in the marina. Visitor Moorage Rules Visitor moorage accommodates 14 boats between Piers 2 and 3 in the Bellevue Marina. Access, moorage and restrooms meet ADA accessibility guidelines. Design of the facility was funded by Washington State's Recreation and Conservation Office (RCO).
Marina contact information:
- Zarrian Smith, Contract Administrator - 425-452-4883
- Jon Abood, On-Site Caretaker at Bellevue Marina - 425-443-1090