Receive email or text notification when this page is updated
Updated January 28
for the week of January 23-30
CITY TRAFFIC INFORMATION (NOTE: For information on road closures related to ice, snow or flooding, please see the city’s Emergencies and Extreme Weather page)
NEW - Lane Closure: NE 8th St at 120th Ave NE: One eastbound lane will be closed from 8 p.m.-midnight on Thurs., Jan. 29. (utility work, 120th Ave NE Stage II)
Lane Closures: (2014 Overlay Program)
- SE 60th St, 119th Ave SE to 123rd Ave SE, Jan 28-Fri., Jan 30, 7 a.m.-4 p.m.
- SE 56th St, 119th Ave SE to 128th Ave SE, Wed., Jan 28-Fri., Jan 30, 7 a.m.-4 p.m.
Intersection Closure: Old Bel-Red Road and 120th Avenue NE: Intersection will be closed nightly, 8 p.m.-5 a.m., Tues., Jan 27 through Thurs., Jan. 29. Detour will be marked. (sewer/mainline work, 120th Ave NE Stage II)
Road/Lane Closures: Bellevue Way NE, NE 4th St to NE 6th St: (Lincoln Square Expansion)
- Northbound lanes will be closed, between NE 4th St and NE 6th St, from 6 p.m. Fri., Jan 23 through 9 p.m. Sun., Jan. 25.
- One left-turn lane from westbound NE 8th St and one lane of Bellevue Way southbound will be closed Fri, 6 p.m.-1 a.m., Sat. 8 a.m.-10 p.m., and Sun. 9 a.m.-9 p.m. No right turns will be permitted onto southbound Bellevue Way from eastbound NE 8th St.
Road Closure: 100th Avenue NE, NE 18th St to NE 19th St: Road will be closed daily, 7:30 a.m.-4 p.m., Mon., Jan 26 through Fri., Jan 30. (Sanitary Sewer Repair, Phase 1)
Lane Closures: 120th Avenue NE & NE 8th Street intersection: (120th Ave NE Stage II)
- Right-turn lane on eastbound NE 8th St is permanently closed. Right turns are still allowed from the right general purpose lane.
- Daily right-turn lane closure on northbound 120th Ave NE to eastbound NE 8th St. Right turns are still allowed.
- One westbound lane on NE 8th St will be closed nightly through the intersection, from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. Mon. through Thurs.
Lane Closure: Bellevue Way NE, 103rd Ave NE to SR-520: The southbound curb lane will be closed until the end of February. (Bellevue Way rockery replacement)
Road Closure: Old Bel-Red Road/NE 10th Pl, 120th Ave NE to 124th Ave NE: Road will be closed to through traffic from Mon., Dec. 8 until fall of 2015. Access to local businesses will be maintained. (120th Ave NE Stage II)
FREEWAY TRAFFIC INFORMATION: Washington State Department of Transportation has several projects under way that can affect traffic in Bellevue at any given time. For the most up-to-date information on construction activity on major highways, visit WSDOT's weekly construction closure updates.
Advisories: Various ramp and lane closures. See WSDOT for details on this and other area impacts.
Advisories: Various ramp and lane closures. See WSDOT for details.
Various ramp and lane closures. See WSDOT for details on this and other area impacts.
COMMERCIAL DEVELOPMENT AND PRIVATE UTILITY WORK: Drivers and pedestrians should anticipate periodic lane and/or sidewalk closures and delays at these locations:
NE 2nd Place and NE 3rd Place between 110th & 111th Avenues NE (Marriott Hotel): NE 2nd Pl., NE 3rd St., and 111th Ave NE will have traffic control and intermittent lane closures.
120th Avenue NE near NE 12th Street (Spring District development): There may be periodic traffic control measures including lane adjustments weekdays from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
124th Avenue NE near NE 12th Street (Spring District development): There may be periodic traffic control measures and lane adjustments for utility work.